Recycled! Compare to Matte Fiber HTPLA
We’ve taken many steps over the years to ensure our commitment to these values. The next phase of this commitment is finally here: Recycled PLA! We’ve collected our high-quality waste stream and turned it into high-quality recycled filament.
- An ultra-rigid, light-weight composite with low-gloss & defect-hiding texture that can be easily sanded or coated for finishing
- Waste stream is a mix of Matte Fiber colors & supply is limited
- Compounded for single color/batch, but batch color may vary
- Designed & produced by Protoplant exclusively for you
- Special note - absorbed moisture acts as foaming agent to grow extrusion volume. Print at lowest possible temperature (200-205 C) & reduce flow setting (80-90% or as required) to reduce extrusion volume/width for accurate parts. Wear resistant nozzle NOT required.
Technical Data Sheets
All of our products have material technical data sheets available for download here.
Safety Data Sheets
All of our products have safety data sheets available for download here.
We provide a number of domestic shipping options within the United States via UPS, including free shipping on orders of $50 or more. We also provide international shipping via DHL Express.
At ProtoPlant's discretion, returns and replacements will be accepted within 90 days of purchase. Please check the material label before opening your product. Only sealed product can be returned. Shipping of items for exchange or refund is paid by the customer. More information about returns and replacements can be found in our terms and conditions.