*Now available in PETG!
Sitting comfortably between Carbon Fiber PLA and HTPLA " rel="noopener noreferrer">HTPLA from a price and performance perspective, Carbon Fiber PETG is a durable and forgiving general purpose material.
PETG-CF7 adds just enough Carbon Fibers to increase the stiffness of PETG without feeling brittle. Carbon Fibers also improve dimensional stability and look great!
Protopasta PETG benefits include:
- quality ingredients plus in-house processing for curated chemistry
- up to 75% recycled content refreshed with new PETG
- minimal packaging with recyclable cardboard spools
- processing from 210+ C @ 2 cu mm/s volume rate, 70+ C bed
- prints like new PETG with larger, more forgiving process window
- less rigid than PLA and HTPLA for more flex before break
- more heat resistance than PLA, but less than heat treated HTPLA
Technical Data Sheets
All of our products have material technical data sheets available for download here.
Safety Data Sheets
All of our products have safety data sheets available for download here.
We provide a number of domestic shipping options within the United States via UPS, including free shipping on orders of $50 or more. We also provide international shipping via DHL Express.
At ProtoPlant's discretion, returns and replacements will be accepted within 90 days of purchase. Please check the material label before opening your product. Only sealed product can be returned. Shipping of items for exchange or refund is paid by the customer. More information about returns and replacements can be found in our terms and conditions.