Safety Data Sheets
- Everyday PLA
- Composite PLA - Electrically Conductive Graphite
Composite PLA - Polishable Stainless Steel
- Composite PLA - Rustable Magnetic Iron
- Composite PLA - The Original Carbon Fiber
- High Performance HTPLA - Aromatic Coffee
- High Performance HTPLA - Carbon Fiber
- High Performance HTPLA - Matte Fiber
- High Performance HTPLA - Translucent Colors
- High Temperature Polycarbonate-ABS Alloy
ProtoPlant product SDS are compiled under the OSHA Interpretation Standard Number: 1910.1200, Title: "08/01/1984 MSDS requirements for products that are composed of a mixture of non-interacting chemicals."
SDS documents found on this site summaries our best knowledge of the health and safety hazard information of the specified product and how to safely handle the specified product in the workplace, however ProtoPlant expressly disclaims that the SDS document is a representation or guarantee of the chemical specifications for the specified product. Each user should read the SDS and consider the information in the context of how the selected product will be handled and used in the workplace including its use in conjunction with other products. If clarification or further information is needed to ensure that an appropriate risk assessment can be made, the user should contact us.