'Scuse me while I print the sky!
- A multicolor filament with an opaque white base, light blues, and greys kissed with a touch of silver glitter
- Inspired by ERRF Contest Winner, Jacob Kincheloe, who described a filament expressing the sky during a late summer storm
- Featured in December 2021's Endless PLA delivery where a portion of the proceeds were set aside for charity in remembrance of Sanjay Mortimer
- Results will vary as every color color transition and spool is unique
- Designed & produced by Protoplant, makers of Protopasta
Technical Data Sheets
All of our products have material technical data sheets available for download here.
Safety Data Sheets
All of our products have safety data sheets available for download here.
We provide a number of domestic shipping options within the United States via UPS, including free shipping on orders of $50 or more. We also provide international shipping via DHL Express.
At ProtoPlant's discretion, returns and replacements will be accepted within 90 days of purchase. Please check the material label before opening your product. Only sealed product can be returned. Shipping of items for exchange or refund is paid by the customer. More information about returns and replacements can be found in our terms and conditions.