Simply Black PETG (75% recycled)
Protopasta PETG Filament$3.50 USD
Protopasta PETG blends new and recycled PETG supplies, balancing quality, performance, and environment.
For Simply Black PETG, we minimize processing and ingredients, without sacrificing quality, for an exceptional value. There's nothing basic about the care and consideration this material is made with.
Simply Black PETG includes:
- quality ingredients plus in-house processing for curated chemistry
- up to 75% recycled content refreshed with new PETG
- minimal packaging with recyclable cardboard spools
- processing from 210+ C @ 2 cu mm/s volume rate, 70+ C bed
- prints like new PETG with larger, more forgiving process window
- less rigid than PLA and HTPLA for more flex before break
- more heat resistance than PLA, but less than heat treated HTPLA
Want to get fancy with PETG? Our Endless PETG Filament Subscription delivers two specialty blends of PETG every two months. Subscribe now to get our newest PETG first and at a discount!
Technical Data Sheets
All of our products have material technical data sheets available for download here.
Safety Data Sheets
All of our products have safety data sheets available for download here.
We provide a number of domestic shipping options within the United States via UPS, including free shipping on orders of $50 or more. We also provide international shipping via DHL Express.
At ProtoPlant's discretion, returns and replacements will be accepted within 90 days of purchase. Please check the material label before opening your product. Only sealed product can be returned. Shipping of items for exchange or refund is paid by the customer. More information about returns and replacements can be found in our terms and conditions.
Prop 65: This product contains a chemical, Carbon Black, which is known to the State of CA to cause cancer when unbound particles are inhaled.