Recycled Carbon Fiber PLA$4.00 USD $5.00 USD
Recycled! Compare to Carbon Fiber PLA
“Since 2013, Protopasta has valued quality, reliability, and creativity. We seek to reduce waste in our production and build relationships in our community.”
We’ve taken many steps over the years to ensure our commitment to these values. The next phase of this commitment is finally here: Recycled PLA! We’ve collected our high-quality waste stream and turned it into high-quality recycled filament.
- Ultra-rigid with a low-gloss finish & defect-hiding texture
- A mix of black Carbon Fiber PLA & HTPLA waste streams
- All the benefits of Carbon Fiber PLA, but supply is limited
- Fully compounded to ensure consist color & performance
- Designed & produced by Protoplant exclusively for you
- Special note - wear resistant nozzle recommended.
Technical Data Sheets
All of our products have material technical data sheets available for download here.
Safety Data Sheets
All of our products have safety data sheets available for download here.
We provide a number of domestic shipping options within the United States via UPS, including free shipping on orders of $50 or more. We also provide international shipping via DHL Express.
At ProtoPlant's discretion, returns and replacements will be accepted within 90 days of purchase. Please check the material label before opening your product. Only sealed product can be returned. Shipping of items for exchange or refund is paid by the customer. More information about returns and replacements can be found in our terms and conditions.